Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

gallery covar leetterrings


To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Trey Abraham and I am a printmaker, painter, and mixed media artist currently living in Memphis, TN. I am sending you the enclosed statement and work because I feel my work would fit in well along with the other artists represented by your gallery.

I am currently a 2012 candidate for a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from the Memphis College of Art. My work has been put in the permanent collection of the SGCI and University of Florida Libraries.

My work focuses on identity politics especially the construction of identity. I am currently exploring this topic through the use of the figure mixed with textural grid based layered abstractions. The figures are often depicted in the process of preparing to go out in public

Please let me know if you would like any additional information or would like to see my work in person. Feel free to keep my resume for future reference.

Thank you for your consideration,



Trey Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment