Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cover letter for JOB-ISHNESS


Dear Mr. Lusk,

My name is Trey Abraham and I am interested in submitting the following resume for the art handler/preparator position for which Dwayne Butcher encouraged me to apply.

As a graduating senior from Memphis College of Art, I have had various experiences including producing my own prints, but in hanging and matting prints for exhibitions.
As I am completing my B.F.A. this May, I am looking for a career that will keep me in a community concerned with contemporary art. I would be very excited at the prospect of being able to work with the David Lusk Gallery. I have included my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me at (my phone number here) with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Trey Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment