Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

good cova letta

Dear Mr. Smith:
I am responding to your advertisement in The City Tribune (dated 1/20/00), regarding the Pharmaceutical Representative position.  Please find enclosed my resume showing my education, experience, and background.
I have over 7 years experience in the sales and marketing field, and 3 years experience as an LPN staff nurse.
Throughout my sales and marketing career I won top sales awards, and trained other sales representative’s specific sales techniques to increase their sales. I enjoy working with the public, as well, demonstrating products, and educating others in their uses. I believe I would excel in pharmaceutical sales because I truly find sales a challenging and rewarding career; as well, my nursing background offers an advantage in better understanding the products I would sell.
May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment